We offer a variety of support to those actively seeking employment but perhaps need that extra encouragement and confidence to get there. In particular we work with those with added employment barriers including homelessness, single parents returning to work and the over 50’s.
Our three main projects are:
ENGAGE to Work
- 121 support; including career coaching, CV building, active and tailored job searches
- One off Employment Workshops; CV Impact, Improving Interview Outcomes, Business Start-ups, Active Networking
- Community work; Through our partnerships we can offer work placements to help individuals build their confidence, bridge the gap on their CV and provide them with a valuable job reference
If you can offer a voluntary placement to our candidates please contact us.
We offer mentoring to those that are pursuing self-employment, and for people that have secured paid employment we will actively source a business mentor that can offer guidance and support, ensuring a smooth transition back to the workplace.
If you are business that would like to provide mentors or an individual that would like to offer your expertise to our candidates then please contact us.
- Workshops including; Personal Impact, Resilience, Clear Communication & Emotional Intelligence to register your interest for one of these short courses please contact us
- Speed Job Coaching; These are fun and interactive events whereby in a very short space of time not only will you get a chance to network with other job seekers you will also get an opportunity to get relevant practicable careers advice from business professionals
- Referral support; Utilising a network of organisations we know, we can refer you to relevant and specific services available, helping you improve your chances of finding work or indeed keeping a job once you find it
We accept referrals pan London, to refer someone to CCI or to apply yourself please either pick up the phone or send us an email.